Thank you so much for praying specifically for Ashley and Mark to sleep last night. They both got some much needed rest! Praise the Lord!
I’m meant to include this picture last night in my update but forgot. It’s the sunset from Ashley’s hospital room last night. Isn’t God’s creation majestic? (Photo attached)
Here are some specific things you can pray for today:
- Ashley’s pain to be under control with meds.
- A smooth discharge process.
- Hamilton, Luke, and Garrett – it’s hard being away from daddy and mommy!
- The transition home – prayers that Ashley will be able to get comfortable today at home.
Here are some friendly reminders:
- We will be selling necklaces in honor of Ashley soon. If you are interested in purchasing one, please click here to enter your information. When it’s time to order, we will contact you for next steps.
- Team AJ Health Costs is almost fully funded. But there is still a small gap. Here’s a link if you feel called to give.
- Thank you to everyone who has already signed up to bring them a meal or groceries. April is completely full. Ashley’s chemo will start towards the end of April. If you are willing, please sign up for the dates in the summer as well. In order to do this, you will need to log in to the care site (click here). Once logged in, you will click on the calendar icon at the top. Then just scroll the calendar over to May, June, July, etc.
Ok – I know that was a lot of information! Thank you again for all the support and love for Ashley (and Mark)!
In His mighty grip,